Saturday 1 August 2015

Exploring IBM Worklight

Im a ordinary engineering student with below average grades suffering from sleeplessness, lol.
But its not because of my grades, but its because of i am working on a project,
IBM Worklight Project.

In spite of my 'below average grades', i can code well, and right now im exhausted because i was working on this project from the last 3 days , 20 hours a day and cant find a single way how to connect IBM bluemix SQL database to my worklight application, so i'll be posting about my work on here now,

Right now ,Im stuck on how to add java file to the project, and also how to make a java adapter, if anyone know... please! please! mail me, I am exhausted, and if anyone need help how to work on worklight, and accessing a local database on mobile phone, feel free to ask ,
 Happy Coding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment